By Parveen Kumar,Michael L Clark,Parveen Kumar CBE BSc MD DM (HC) FRCP FRCP(Edin),Michael L Clark MD FRCP
• Is it universal for epileptic sufferers to have post-ictal vomiting? if this is the case, how usually does this ensue?
• Why is the prevalence of parkinsonism much less universal in people who smoke?
• what's the function of urine exam in diabetic regulate?
Where do you switch to if you have a tough clinical query that wishes answering?
The ‘Ask the writer’ on-line characteristic from the best-selling textbook Kumar & Clark’s Clinical Medicine has amassed a wealth of questions and reviews at once from clinical scholars and medical professionals approximately subject matters which are of specific curiosity or trouble to them.
Kumar and Clark have introduced jointly over a thousand of the questions they've been requested in addition to their solutions. it is going to attract the various enthusiasts of Kumar & Clark, from first-year scholars to training medical professionals, and may supply an invaluable and engaging sounding board to assist make sure top practice.
This targeted e-book will give you a brief and straightforward technique to detect the solutions for your personal clinical questions…!
- The writing variety is attractive and conversational, designed to entertain in addition to instruct.
- Carries the ‘Kumar & Clark’ stamp of authority.
- All questions totally listed for ease of reference.
- Covers themes which are simply misunderstood in drugs – solid practise for scientific scholars, senior apartment officers/interns and experts in training/residents getting ready for written or oral exams.
Read Online or Download 1000 Questions and Answers from Kumar & Clark's Clinical Medicine E-Book PDF
Best medical diseases books
Fatty Liver ailments: NASH and similar issues is an strange e-book: it combines a realistic method for college kids and physicians keen on the matter with a transparent review at the causative mechanisms. It appeals to medical professionals and different well-being care employees who come across this challenge, in addition to to pathologists and investigators attracted to the sector of liver affliction.
This handbook starts with an advent to persistent, nonmalignant discomfort therapy and a few of the most ache theories, in addition to techniques to discomfort administration . The center of the e-book delineates the applying of Beck's cognitive remedy evaluation and intervention thoughts with this buyer inhabitants, and gives an easy-to-follow dependent process.
This e-book provides contemporary findings at the function of oxidative tension in persistent illnesses. realizing the mechanisms in the back of it permits readers to understand the explanation which underlies intervention in such stipulations. The publication locations specified emphasis on genetic polymorphism—an very important factor regarding this box of analysis.
With the aid of this compact advisor, an individual struggling with CRPS (Complex local soreness Syndrome) (also often called RSD – Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy) will higher comprehend their situation and do something about the truth of dwelling with it. Prof Karen Rodham attracts on a wealth of medical adventure to provide tried-and-tested functional suggestion for coping with this very complicated and debilitating syndrome, approximately which little or no is known by way of the scientific neighborhood at huge.
- Essentials of Human Diseases and Conditions - E-Book
- The Ten-Thousand Year Fever: Rethinking Human and Wild-Primate Malarias (New Frontiers in Historical Ecology)
- Invasive Fungal Rhinosinusitis
- Diseases and Human Evolution
- Penser la formation aux soins palliatifs: Entre repères relationnels et pratique réflexive (Histoire de vie et formation) (French Edition)
Additional resources for 1000 Questions and Answers from Kumar & Clark's Clinical Medicine E-Book