By Uwe Hentschel,Gudmund Smith,Juris G Draguns,Wolfram Ehlers
- Provides assurance of correct literature
- Covers varied fields of application
- Attempts an integration of the contstruct of safeguard mechanisms into mainstream psychology
- Provides reasons of the theoretical foundation of the build of protection mechanisms
Read Online or Download Defense Mechanisms: Theoretical, Research and Clinical Perspectives: 136 (Advances in Psychology) PDF
Similar personalities books
How have cultural rules created new occupations and formed professions? This booklet explores a regularly unacknowledged measurement of cultural coverage research: the pro id of cultural brokers. It analyses the connection among cultural coverage, identification and professionalism and attracts from a number of cultural regulations all over the world to supply insights at the id development approaches which are at play in cultural associations.
". .. incredible. .. "--Malcolm Gladwell, writer of Blink"The writings for which this essay is on the market as a Prologue fed on him from the mid-1950s throughthe finish of his existence in 1991. understanding it was once his ìlifework,î Tomkins conflated ìlifeî and ìwork,î reifyingthe superstition that its of entirety may equivalent demise and refusing to free up for e-book long-completedmaterial.
This e-book develops and checks an ecological and evolutionary thought of the explanations of human values—the center ideals that advisor people’s cognition and behavior—and their version throughout time and area world wide. We name this thought the parasite-stress concept of values or the parasite-stress idea of sociality.
Delivering a accomplished point of view on human wish, this quantity brings jointly prime specialists from a number of mental subdisciplines. It addresses such key questions as how wishes of other types emerge, how they impression judgment and determination making, and the way complicated wishes could be successfully managed.
- Das Unbewußte in den Theorien von Sigmund Freud und Carl Gustav Jung im Vergleich (German Edition)
- Offline Persönlichkeit vs. Online Persönlichkeit: Der Einfluss des Internets auf unsere Persönlichkeit am Beispiel des Cybermobbings (German Edition)
- Social and Psychosocial Determinants of Self-Rated Health in Central and Eastern Europe
- Social and Personal Identity: Understanding Yourself
- Personality and the Foundations of Political Behavior (Cambridge Studies in Public Opinion and Political Psychology)
- Resilience in Aging: Concepts, Research, and Outcomes
Additional resources for Defense Mechanisms: Theoretical, Research and Clinical Perspectives: 136 (Advances in Psychology)